Organic Shea Lip Balm - 14ml
TAJI Shea Butter Peppermint Lip balm is an organic balm for lips but it can be used as a hand and cuticle creme.
It is made from organic raw shea butter and a combination of some organic carrier oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and peppermint oil as the essential oil.
Shea butter, the main ingredient, is derived from the shea tree, largely grown in Ghana. Shea butter has been used by the people of Ghana throughout history to maintain great hair and skin condition in harsh and dry climates.
Taji Shea Butter lip balm by nature and by design possesses the following advantages over chemical-based lip balms:
- Superior moisture locking qualities: Lips stay moisturized longer and better
- Healing properties: Shea butter is high in vitamin A and is high in essential fatty acids which makes it ideal to treat dry chapped lips
- Skin toning: It balances sebum oils and promotes a more even skin tone overall
- Sun-screen: Shea butter naturally has a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 6 -10
- It is edible: As a result of its organic nature, it is edible and poses no danger should one ingest it unlike its chemical based counterparts
Currently the evidence of how TAJI Shea Butter lip balm works is based on a number of customer reviews. We have had 100% customer satisfaction regarding the product delivering the above-mentioned promises.